Layla Fox Photography

#Sponsor Link Tilter
#Sponsor Link Tilter








Yesterday I had the opportunity to meet up with some OLD friends of mine and do some photos for their family for Christmas. Wes I've known since middle school. He's also the bass player in my husbands band. Megan I've known for a little over 6 years now, and it was so good to catch up with her. I miss you Megan, we need to hang out more often. They wanted to do some non-conventional family photos and I think we got just what they were looking for.

I also got the chance to meet up with Tara, Wes' sister and do some photos of her and her sweet boy Jaren. He is just so cute. They braved the cold temps and I think we got some really neat photos that their family. Tara, Jaren is just so sweet. Thanks again guys.

2 comments:

  1. MegPie21 says:

    Thank YOU, Layla!!! And yes, we DEFINITELY need to hang out more.

    Love!

  2. Awesome, so glad you like them. You guys look great in them!!

Post a Comment