Layla Fox Photography

#Sponsor Link Tilter
#Sponsor Link Tilter

















Two weekends ago I have the excited opportunity to do some photographs for this wonderful family and what could be better that they live just down the road.  Will and I have know each other from High School and when we moved to your new house we discovered not long afterwards that Will and his wife Mandi were neighbors.  Mandi asked me a few weeks ago to come out and do some picture because the Twins were turning 2 and they also wanted some family photos.  Regretfully Will and Mandi have listed their great historic home on the market so before they moved they wanted some photos in and around their home so remember their time in this house.  Will and Mandi thanks again for having me out to do these pictures for you guys.  I really enjoyed hanging out with you guys and your great kiddos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment