Layla Fox Photography

#Sponsor Link Tilter
#Sponsor Link Tilter

Over the last few weeks I've been checking the competition and rethinking my pricing structure.  I've been polling my fan base on Facebook and getting feedback from clients.......so after much consideration, I've decided that I will do two pricing options.  The first will remain the same.  It's the traditional photographer pricing.  The sitting fee plus whatever prints you would like to order, with a Price per print charge, then there will be the other option.  The CD option.  This will be sitting fee and a CD of 40-60 prints with full printing rights, that you the client will be able to print however many, share with whomever and forever have a digital copy of all the images.  So here's the break down.

Traditional Option
Sitting Fee
 $50
Individual or couple
$65
Newborn, childern, with a few family photos         
$75

Families or group up to 4 people
$85

Large families 5 or more   
Then your print will be offered at a Price per Print fee

CD Option
This includes sitting fee on location 1 hour of shooting an mulitple wardrobe changes.
CD of 40-60 shots edited and Full reproducion rights


$150
Individual, or couple ex. maternity, seniors, engagements


$165
Newborn, childern, with a few family photos   

$175
Large Families 5 or more  

With this option you will still have the option to purchase print from me if you so desire!!

So let me know what you think!!!

Layla

0 comments:

Post a Comment