Layla Fox Photography

#Sponsor Link Tilter
#Sponsor Link Tilter







I'm always on the look out for new and different locations when few weeks ago on the way to another shoot I found this location and it struck me because of the bright and bold colors. I love the texture of old wood and stone and mix that with some crazy bright colors and that spells winner for me. Anyway, this weekend Liam (and the family) had the weekend off from the ballpark so I took advantage of the great warm weather and decided to try out this new location, that I had spied a few weeks ago. Once we got there I realized that there were "No Trespassing" signs everywhere. Apparently I didn't see those before, so being the rebellious self I am, I decided that I was going to trespass anyways. Heck what's the worse they could do???? Tell me to leave??? Well I could handle that. So I preceded to make my children break the law with me and do some good ole trespassing and I must say these shots turned out great. I don't think I'll be back however and I don't think this is a place I'll be taking clients but it gave me that shot of color I was looking for. So hears to breaking some rules and getting some great colorful shots!!! Enjoy!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment